Learn more about Fly Tip Clearance in West Central London
The act of disposing of waste illegally on West Central London land without the permission of the landowner is fly tipping. in West Central London in an area the size of 4 kilometers squared, it usually happens in highways, roadsides, fields and areas with open spaces. Fly tipping incidents is quite common in West Central London so effort must be put in to reduce the incidents.
West Central London’s 13.00 hectares of greenbelt must be protected, due to this decisions based on competence and compliance must be taken when hiring a waste removal company. There a common waste types to find amongst a fly tip from household waste such as furniture, freezers, refrigerators, and mattresses to construction waste along with tyres and other vehicle parts. The fly tipping issue becomes exacerbated when the waste is hazardous, items like asbestos sheeting, oil, and chemicals create not just an environmental health issue in West Central London but a public health issue too.
Take a look at some stats and the impacts of fly-tipping below:
• Causing damage to the environment as well as to human and wildlife health is itself a criminal act, fly tipping is illegal
• If caught fly tipping often results in large fines, on record we have seen fines of up to £50,000 as well as imprisonment
• It makes the neighbourhood of West Central London unsightly
• Fly tipping clearances cost tax payers and local authorities of West Central London millions of pounds a year
• It undermines compliant waste management companies that are undercut by illegal operators
• In 2018/2019, there were 1,072,000 fly-tipping incidents reported in England. This was an increase of 8% from the previous year
Fly Tip Clearances in West Central London must be carried by professional companies