Learn more about Rubbish Removal in England
The following are a range of service types that you could require rubbish removal services for:
• Electronic waste recycling
• Hazardous waste disposal
• Commercial rubbish clearance
• Construction waste removal
• Household junk disposal
From the different waste types and types of premises, there are two fundamental types of waste, both of which have different angles of responsibility.
• England’s Household waste is disposable materials generated by households and there is non-hazardous waste (such as food scraps and paper) and hazardous waste (such as household cleaners and batteries). The council/borough has the responsibility to treat this type of waste properly.
• England’s Business waste is any waste generated by a business; it includes any waste that comes from industry, construction, demolition, and agriculture. The business is responsible to treat the waste it has produced properly.
Any households, businesses or industrial operations in England dealing with hazardous waste will need proper rubbish disposal for health and safety reasons as well as to avoid harming the water supply, wildlife, and greater natural environment.
Our rubbish removal services are done to protect both the environment and the people living or working in a residential or commercial building, or a construction site in England.