Learn more about Construction Waste in London
To ensure that the company you hire is professional, they must:
- Be licensed by the Environment Agency
- Be able to give you all required paperwork, such as a waste transfer note (for all types of construction waste clearances) and a consignment note (for hazardous waste)
- Are open about the whole process of construction waste disposal and documenting the audit trail of your waste. They can provide you with reuse and recycle figures if you request the information.
Once you have found a potential construction waste management company, you need to perform due diligence. The following are the best ways to carry this out:
- Look up the company’s history to check their credentials
- Search for previous clients’ review, testimonials, or references
- Find out who is involved in the whole process.